Nysc announces date for 2020 Batch ‘A’ Online Registration – The National Youth Service Corps, NYSC Mobilization Exercise Timetable for 2020 Batch ‘A’ is out, Prospective corps members are advised to take note of the dates.
This is to inform 2020 Batch ‘A’ Prospective Corps Members that Online Registration commences on Thursday, 20th February and ends on Monday, 2nd March 2020.
Below is the full timetable for 2020 Batch ‘A’:
NYSC Mobilization Time-Table For 2020 Batch A
|1||2019 Batch ‘C’ Post Mobilisation Workshop.||27th – 29th January 2020|
|2||2020 Batch ‘A’ Pre-Mobilisation Workshop.||3rd – 7th Febuary 2020|
|3||Uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs||1st – 20th Febuary 2020|
|4||Submission of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs||10th – 24th Febuary 2020|
|5||Online Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates||20th Febuary – 2nd March 2020|
|6||Pre-Camp Physical Verification of Credentials of Foreign Trained Graduates||24th – 29th Febuary 2020|
|7||Entertainment of complaints from Prospective Corps Members by the state Deployment and Relocation officers and NYSC Help Lines/Desks officers.||14th – 29th Febuary 2020|
|8||Action by ICT Department||2nd – 6th March 2020|
|9||Notification and Printing of Call-up Letters by PCMs||6th – 10th March 2020|
|10||Online Printing of Deployment Disposition by Corps Producing Institutions/Delivery of manual Call-up letters to Institutions||6th – 10th March 2020|
|11||Commencement of 2020 Batch “A” Orientation Course|
Tips To Guide Foreign Trained Graduates during Online Registration
- Upload your Original documents online not photocopy.
- Do not create multiple accounts.
- Input your name correctly as it is on your certificate.
- You can register anywhere you are but you must thumbprint in Nigeria before going to camp.
- Contact Federal Ministry of Education Abuja, if your Institution of study has not been evaluated to obtain Evaluation Letter.
- Note that SSCE result uploaded must be equal or greater than four (4) years.
- Select a Center for Pre-camp physical verification during Online Registration.
- All Foreign-trained graduates should physically present themselves after they must have successfully registered online, alongside with original copies of their degree certificates, transcript and travel documents.
- If your credentials have been physically verified at the various centers during the Pre -Camp Verification Exercise, you should print your Clearance Slip and present same for registration at the various camps of deployment with original copies of your documents/credentials and International Passport (s).
- Those with questionable credentials are strongly advised NOT to show up for the exercise, to avoid arrest and prosecution.
- If you are exempted from service, you are to collect your Exemption Certificate at NYSC NDHQ Abuja.
- Those excluded from service will print their Exclusion Letter on their dashboard Online.
- Go to camp with your Original documents as uploaded online including translated version of your certificate.
- For more information on the Mobilization process, click Foreign PCMs Requirements link on the Portal.