NAFDAC Recruitment 2020 – This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for NAFDAC job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for successful application – Apply here!
This is a comprehensive guide on how to apply for National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) Jobs in Nigeria. This article will proffer solutions to top search queries like;
- Is the NAFDAC Job Vacancy form out in Nigeria?
- When can I obtain the NAFDAC Recruitment form?
- I need NAFDAC Recruitment updates, etc.
- When will NAFDAC Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for NAFDAC Recruitment 2020/2021?
These are some of the frequently asked questions about careers at the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control NAFDAC.
IMPORTANT! Currently, NAFDAC recruitment form 2020 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
Before we move on, I will love to brief you a little about NAFDAC.
NAFDAC is a Nigerian federal agency under the Federal Ministry of Health with responsibilities of regulating and controlling the manufacture, importation, exportation, advertisement, distribution, sale and use of food, drugs, cosmetics, medical devices, chemicals and packaged water.
NAFDAC was established by Decree 15 of 1993 as amended by Decree 19 of 1999 and now the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control Act Cap N1 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
NAFDAC is headed by a chairman who presides over a governing council appointed by the president on the recommendation of the Minister of Health.”Other council members are:
- The permanent secretary of the Ministry of Health
- The director-general of NAFDAC
- Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON)
- National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development (NIPRD)
- The chairman of the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN)
- The chairman of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
- A representative each of the Pharmaceutical Group and the Food and Beverages Group of the Manufacturers’ Association of Nigeria.
Three people from the general public are also represented on the council.
Units that Makeup NAFDAC
- The Legal unit is charged with offering legal advice on “law arising from Employee-Employer relationship and is the custodian of legal documents and all agreements relating to the Agency.
- The Public Relations unit is headed by the director-general’s office. Its main function is to inform, sensitize, enlighten and create awareness concerning the role of the Agency. The agency is divided into eight directorates with the last two newly added.
- Internal Audit provides a means of measuring the effectiveness of the system of internal control and accounting and carries out special investigations.
Please note that currently, National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control, NAFDAC Recruitment 2020 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the recruitment is on.
Basic NAFDAC Job Vacancy Requirement in Nigeria
All candidate applying for the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) recruitment must possess any of the following degrees depending on the job positions.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- You need to have a WAECNECO obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- Candidates are required to also have NCE certificate from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Form Applied twice will not be accepted.
- No fee is required for this job application.
How to Apply
All applicant are to note that the 2020/2021 recruitment process will soon commence. However, as at the time of this publication, there is no official information on that yet.
So, be sure to bookmark this page and check back as often as possible. We will update this post immediately the NAFDAC recruitment 2020 information is officially out.
HOW WILL I APPLY WHEN IS OUT?
The NAFDAC recruitment form will be available online on www.nafdac.gov.ng recruitment website or could be offline where interested candidates will be required to submit application form and supporting documents together with CV to NAFDAC national secretariat or NAFDAC zonal offices.
If you want to register for NAFDAC jobs, kindly follow the steps below:
As soon as the application is online, interested and qualified candidates should kindly Click here to apply through National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control official website.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us your name and email address on our Contact page. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide via our comment box.