YouWin Registration 2020… What does Youwin programme entails? When will Youwin Nigeria commence application for 2020 entry? What are the requirement for applying for YouWin programme online? How to apply for Youwin Nigeria programme online – Apply here!
This is to inform the general public that YouWin Registration 2020 has not started yet. For interest of those that don’t know much about YouWin 2020 Registration, we are going to enlighten you here.
This page is officially created for interested applicants who wish to know when YouWin Registration Portal for 2020 will be up for application. It is to your concern that we shall surely update you with the latest YouWin 2020 information here on this page.
The YouWin is a yearly Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria to help them develop a perfect business idea. Also we can say that its an innovative business plan competition aimed at job creation by encouraging and supporting aspiring entrepreneurial youth in Nigeria to develop and execute business ideas.
In this article you will know how to start and finish the YouWin 2020 Online Registration Form which the application is in progress. But first you MUST understand the following principles before applying for youwin.org.ng business competition, which are;
- Be a Nigerian citizen aged between 18 – 45 years
- Have post secondary education
- Have a proposed business idea that will operate in Nigeria and employ Nigerians
How to Apply for YouWin Business Plan Competition
STEP 1 – REGISTER to own a login details.
Follow this link to Register ==>> https://apply.youwin.org.ng/registerp.php
You will receive a confirmation email from YouWIN! with all the details you will need to log in.
STEP 2 – COMPLETE NEW BUSINESS APPLICATION.
Once you have successfully registered you need to Log in and click the New Business Application button on the right hand-side. You can save your application form as you go along, and come back to it at any time. Once you are happy with your application use the Submit button on the form to send it to us. You can submit only ONE application.
STEP 3 – KEEP INFORMED.
After the closing date you will be notified if you have been selected for the next stage of the competition. You can join the discussion on Facebook, Linkedln and Twitter. We will also post regular updates on the YouWiN website.
How to Access Your Account
- Visit the login page https://apply.youwinconnect.org.ng/login/index.php
- Enter your email address (used for the registration) and password
- Then click “Sign In”
Important YouWin Registration Notice
Please note that to be eligible for the Business Plan Competition you must satisfy the following criteria;
- You must be a proven citizen of Nigeria no older than 45 years (proof of identity: International passport/Drivers License/National ID/Voters card required)
- You must have a post-secondary school qualification
- Your proposed business venture must be within the national borders of Nigeria, and with the intention of employing Nigerian citizens.
- Your proposed venture must not entail the production or distribution of weapons, alcoholic beverages, tobacco or/and gambling, or any activities in contradiction with the Nigerian constitution
- You must prepare an innovative business concept summary
N/B: You must choose to participate in one award pool. There are 6 regional pools on the basis of geo-political zone as identified by market in which you want to do business.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about YouWin Registration 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.