While majority of people join Fidelity Bank Nigeria PLC by applying for a job, we also run trainee schemes for entry level candidates. Becoming a trainee is a great way to get started at fidelity Bank PLC.
Fidelity Bank is embarking on mass recruitment of fresh graduates from Nigeria.
Fidelity bank 2018/2019 Graduate Trainee Job Application form requirement
Position: Entry Level
- Minimum of Second Class Lower (2.2) from any discipline,
- 5 credits at WAEC/NECO including Maths & English and
- 27 years age limit.
- Full-time university degree with aminimum of second class lower division (2.2) from a reputable institution
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Applicants must be Ambitious, Passionate, Creative, Diverse, Versatile, And put learning into practice.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to go through the Bank’s five-Step recruitment process summarized below:
Step 1: Computer Based Assessment
Step 2: Pre-Interview
Step 3: Panel Interview
Step 4: Final Interview
Step 5: Entry Level Training Scheme
How to Apply for Fidelity Bank Nigeria Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment in 2018
Application form for Fidelity Bank graduate Trainee job vacancy is easy. All you’ll have to do is to fill and submit the online registration form.
If you’d like to get the Application registration online form, kindly check Fidelity Bank careers page from Here.
Do you have questions? If yes, comment below now.
Apply from Here: Fidelity Bank Recruitment
If you need update from us about when Fidelity Bank 2018 Recruitment for graduate Trainee will commence, kindly drop your phone number and e-mail address on the comment box below too.
Was this Job application tutorial helpful to you? If yes, why not share it not?