Npower Tax 2019 Recruitment: Application Guide, portal & Requirements – NPower Tax, popularly referred to as N-Tax, is one of the several programmes on offer by the NPower scheme. Here you’ll discover when the recruitment will commence, application portal, requirements and how to apply – Visit the official application portal for N-Power — apply.npower.gov.ng to apply now.
The Federal Government of Nigeria introduced the scheme in a bid to alleviate the poverty ravaging youths in the country. So far, it has empowered hundreds of thousands of Nigerian youths, and is looking to add more to the number.
N-Power partners with Voluntary Assets and Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS), present the N-Tax/VAIDS.
The purpose of N-TAX/VAIDS is to encourage non-compliant and partially compliant taxpayers to come clean and declare and pay their appropriate tax due to the government.
All shortlisted candidates will work as Community Tax Liaison Officers within their states of residence with the state’s tax authorities.
The N-Power community tax liaison officers will have the following key responsibilities: answering online inquiries, customer management, amd creating awareness of tax compliance.
Note: The portal isn’t open for applications momentarily. Nevertheless, you need to keep reading so as to have a clear picture of how to apply when it’s opened for application.
NPower Tax Requirements
Candidates who want to apply for N-Tax must possess the following qualities and qualifications:
- Unemployed graduates or non graduates
- Currently Unemployed
- Must be a graduate (Bachelors or Higher National Diploma)
- All applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps Programme
- Must be Aged 18-35
- The scheme prefers to select candidates with the following qualifications: Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Economics, Law, Finance, Psychology and other allied disciplines in the social sciences.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft office tools
- Candidates must be able to communicate proficiently in written and spoken English
- Good phone etiquette
- Excellent Analytical and Diagnostic aptitude
- Candidates with prior knowledge of tax laws and administration in Nigeria will have an edge.
NPower Tax Job & Salary
Basically, anyone who gets shortlisted for N-Tax will be expected to perform any of the following duties:
- Tax Assessor/ Collector.
- Financial Analyst
- Tax Auditor
- Legal and Compliance Manager
Top apply for n-power tax:
- Visit the official application portal for N-Power — apply.npower.gov.ng
- In the homepage, click on NPower volunteer corp. Afterwards, you’ll be provided with four options… go ahead and select NPower Tax.
- Complete your registration online by filling all the necessary information.
- Finally, submit your application.
After completing your application to NPower Tax, wait for a few days for the commencement of the aptitude test. It will will be announced on the portal.
Make sure you play your own part by performing exceptionally well in the aptitude test. Through that you’ll stand a better chance of selection.