Pan-African banking and financial services group, United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc, has added another award to its growing list of laurels. It has emerged Most Innovative Bank of the Year at the Independent Newspapers Awards.
The award which is a recognition of innovative products and services introduced by the bank in the past years towards meeting customer needs, comes on the heels of recent awards hauled by UBA, including Finnacle Client Innovation Awards, and Best Bank Awards won by its five subsidiaries across Africa by The Bankers Magazine.
The event played host to dignitaries and business leaders, from different industries across Nigeria including: the deputy Governor of Rivers State; Dr. (Mrs) Ipalibo Harry Banigo, Mr. Sam Amuka, Publisher, Vanguard, Mr. Eric Osagie, Managing Director, Sun Newspapers Mr. Sam Cookey, CEO, Space Concepts
Receiving the award at the weekend in Lagos, Group Head, Consumer and Digital Banking, United Bank for Africa, Dr. Yinka Adedeji, thanked the organisers for the recognition noting that he is delighted that UBA’s dedication to hard work and particular emphasis on quality to customer needs are been recognised. According to him, the award affirms the Bank’s strong management and commitment to service excellence.
CHECK OUT THESE INTERESTING STORIES:
- Fidelity Bank appoints Aigbe to ‘realign’ its strategic vision
- NSE: Banking stocks moves index higher by 13bps
- Diamond Bank, Jumia Food set to delight customers
- Massive Admin Staff Recruitment at Access Bank Plc – Nationwide
- Chiwetalu Agu Responds to Gideon Okeke’s Rant
- Bank Customers Decry Lack Of Funds In ATM Nationwide
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017
- Arrival – The Multiple Award winning Sci-Fi Film breaking Barriers
- Teenage Sex Trade Booms In Asaba, Delta State
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Entry-level Customer Service Officers Recruitment 2017
- FirstBank gets global brands awards
- UBA customers lament frustrating account update, inactive Visa Card, others
- Dana bags air crew of the year award
- Diamond Bank eyes 8m new customers with digital strategy
- Citibank Group Honours Access Bank With STP Excellence Award
- ‘UBA Ready To Partner With Global Business Community’
- BCI Develops Educational Products, Partners Firms
- AMCON Takes Over OAS Helicopters
- EFCC Arrest Fraudulent ‘Investor’ for Alleged $154,146 Fraud