Access bank plc has introduced a monthly maintenance fee of $20 on dollar debit cards. According to the bank this is done in response to the recent regulatory charges.
According to message sent to customers; “Following recent regulatory changes, a monthly maintenance fee of $20 will now be charged to your USD Debit Card”.
“Your card remains valid for unlimited use for International transactions”.
The bank also rolled out summary of the spending limits on dollar debit card; the transaction daily Limit on International POS Transaction and international Online Transactions are unlimited while International ATM Withdrawal have a limit of $1000 which can be increased as required.
- Account opening requirements for tier three kyc
- Reduced Hostility In Niger Delta Sparks 2.1m Barrels Of Oil Per Day – NNPC
- UBA customers lament frustrating account update, inactive Visa Card, others
- NYSC working to increase corps members’ ‘alawee’ – DG
- List of Zenith bank sort codes and branches in Nigeria
- List of Diamond Bank Branches and sort codes in Nigeria