NYSC 2018 Batch ‘B’ Orientation Course to Commence July 24 – This is to inform all prospective Corps members that the Management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has announced the date for the commencement of the 2018 Batch ‘B’ Orientation Course.
Management of the Scheme has scheduled the 2018 Batch ‘B’ Orientation course to commence Tuesday 24th July, 2018 Nationwide.
All PCMs are to proceed to their Orientation camps at the camp addresses indicated in their call-up letters.
They are also advised to read the instructions on their Call-up Letters and adhere to them strictly and also to set out on time to avoid late night travels.
- OOU Post-UTME 2018: Cut-off Mark, Eligibility and Registration Details
- Registration Guidelines for NYSC 2018 Batch B PCMs out
- DELSU expels Four, suspends 26 for cheating during Examination
- Banks face tough margins as profitability declines in Q1 2018
- NYSC Gets Pass Mark on Deployment Policy