BREAKING: NECO Releases 2019 Results – how to check results here: The National Examinations Council (NECO) Tuesday released the results of the 2019 June/July Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) – Check results here!
NECO acting registrar, Abubakar Gana, announced the release at the council headquarters in Minna, Niger State.
He said 71 per cent of the candidates obtained five credits including English and mathematics.
The SSCE is conducted for secondary school students in their final year.
To obtain the certificate, candidates must offer the four cross-cutting compulsory subjects, four subjects from their area of specialisation and one elective subject, totalling all subjects to nine.
How to Check 2019 NECO Result Online.
To check your Neco result, follow the five (5) simple steps below. You can also email or print your result.
- Go to NECO result checking portal @ http://www.mynecoexams.com/results/default.aspx
- Select your examination type i.e. June/July
- Select your year of examination i.e. 2019
- Enter the result checking scratch card PIN number in the required column
- Enter your examination number
- Finally, click on Check My Result button to access your 2019 NECO GCE result.
Share your results with others using the comments section.