Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2019/2020 Form | 20 Positions to Apply For – Do you need Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2019/2020 Form? Or you want to see 20 vacant Positions to Apply For? We’ve got you covered here – Apply here!
If you’re from Rivers State, then this guide is for you, however if you’re not from any local government in Rivers state, then you’re still welcomed.
Online application registration form is for everyone. We’ll show you best way to Apply for Rivers State civil service recruitment.
Requirements for Rivers State civil service Commission Recruitment 2019
To register and be a part of this program, candidates must:
- Have an equivalent of First Degree or HND from accredited institutions
- Not be older than 30 years
- Be registered with the Rivers State Residents Registration Agency (LASRRA)
- Have been unemployed for a minimum of 1 year after NYSC.
How to Apply For Rivers State Civil service Commission Recruitment 2019/2020?
Rivers State Government Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2019.
The Rivers state government in conjunction with the state Local government service commission wishes to inform the general public and from suitably qualified candidates into the following vacant positions in the unified local government service of Rivers state.
You can apply from Here: Jobs.Riversstate.gov.ng
- Shortlisted candidates will go through a selection process, including testing and interview.
- The Internship Program is for three months
- Certificates will be awarded to candidates who have successfully completed the program
Vancant Positions for Rivers State Civil service Commission recruitment 2019 in different local governments
The vacant designation or positions are:
- Administrative and human Resource officers
- Civil Engineers, Mechanical Engineers
- Community development inspectors
- Education officers
- Budget and planning officers
- Program Analysts
- State Counsels
- Public Affairs Officers
- Teaching Jobs
- Lecturing Jobs
- Medical Jobs (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacist, Dentist, surgeon and Cardiologist)
- Environmental Health Officers
List’s of Local governments that are qualified for the recruitment
|1||Abua/Odual LGA||9||Emohua LGA||17||Ogu/Bolo LGA|
|2||Ahoada East LGA||10||Eleme LGA||18||Okrika LGA|
|3||Ahoada West LGA||11||Etche LGA||19||Omumma LGA|
|4||Akuku Toru LGA||12||Gokana LGA||20||Opobo/Nkoro LGA|
|5||Andoni LGA||13||Ikwerre LGA||21||Oyigbo LGA|
|6||Asari-Toru LGA||14||Khana LGA||22||Port-Harcourt LGA|
|7||Bonny LGA||15||Obia/Akpor LGA||23||Tai LGA|
|8||Degema LGA||16||Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni LGA|
You have to note that Rivers state civil service Commission recruitment 2019 form is currently not yet out. Kindly disregard any information you come across.
You have to also that recruitment Into Rivers state public service Jobs is going to be Free.
If you want us to give you all the treading updates about Rivers State civil service Commission recruitment 2019/2020, kindly comment below now.
Did you enjoy this job update from us today? If yes, kindly share it now.
Hope this guide about Rivers state civil service Commission recruitment 2019 was helpful to you? Do you want more future updates? If yes, comment.