Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2019/2020 – Latest Application Updates (December 2019) – Federal Civil Service Recruitment – This page will guide you on current information about how to apply for Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about Federal Civil Service job description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for successful application online – Apply here!
Federal Civil Service (FRSC) has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years.
We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) application for 2019-2020.
Some applicants have been asking us;
- How Can I Apply for Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Federal Civil Service Commission form?
- Is the Federal Civil Service Commission 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment start?
- I need Federal Civil Service Commission Trending Job vacancies update?
- Is Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment real for 2019?
- When is Sophia ERP Limited Application Deadline 2019?
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
The Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment is a scheme in which the FCSC appoints officers into the Civil Service. As a body appended with the authority to appoint, transfer and exercise disciplinary control over all Federal Civil Servants, Federal Civil Service Commission rejects candidates who have been convicted of a crime, or had previously worked a government official but was either dismissed from active service or asked to resign or retire before their appointed time.
The Federal Civil Service Commission, FCSC of Nigeria aims to build an empire of patriotic civil servants who are dedicated to supporting the government in developing a strong nation.
Available Vacancy Details
IMPORTANT! Currently, Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2019 has not yet commenced, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is officially announced by the co-operate authorities
Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) applicants need to understand that the Federal Civil Service Commission Portal for recruitment at the moment is for the under listed FCSC Nigeria programme:
- Federal Ministry of Information
- Federal Ministry of Environment
- Federal Ministry of Justice
- Federal Ministry of Trade and Investments
- Bureau of Public Procurement.
In other to apply successfully, you’ll need to visit any of the FCSC jobs listed above to start your application process. The FCSC Portal opens whenever the recruitment scheme is on. Candidates seeking to join the Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment will have to follow the given procedure and instructions just as outlined on our website.
Relevant Fact About Recruitment and Appointment Department
There are nine Departments within the commission. The Recruitment and Appointment Department is one of the Core sections of the Commission. The department is made up of two divisions – Recruitment, Secondment and Transfer Divisions.
Under the department, there is a Director, two Deputy Directors, three Assistant Directors and a host of other Administrative, Executive, Secretariat and Clerical officers whose functions include:
- Collation of vacancy positions from MDA.
- Processing and recruitment of eligible graduates into the Federal Civil Service.
- Arranging for interviews by placing an advertisement for vacancies in national dailies, television, radio and the internet.
- Processing of all applications for transfer of service or secondment to and fro or within the mainstream Federal Civil Service.
- Issuance of appointment letters or transfer/secondment of service to successful applicants.
- Regularization of appointment after six months of offer of provisional appointment.
- Issuance of movement forms and changing staff.
- Any other duty assigned by the Chairman.
How to Apply for Federal Civil Service Recruitment
All interested candidates seeking to apply for Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment can access the Application Portal in two ways;
- Online process via FCSC website.
- Offline process by collection of the FCSC application forms which can be obtained from Chairmen of the States Civil Service Commissions in the Geo-political Zones.
– ONLINE PROCESS
To apply for FCSC recruitment, the following steps will guide you:
- Visit FCSC online via www.fedcivilservice.gov.ngwhere you can check for vacancies.
- Click on the Vacancies tab to navigate to the FCSC recruitment portal
- Once you get to the portal, you can;
- Register an account to start
- Login to Apply or Manage your Profile
- Search Available Jobs.
– OFFLINE PROCESS
You can also Collect FCSC application forms from Chairmen of the States Civil Service Commissions within the Geo-political Zones listed as follows:
- North-West (Kaduna)
2. North-East (Yola)
3. North-Central & Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mabushi (Abuja)
4. South-East (Owerri)
5. South-South (Port Harcourt)
6. South-West (Ibadan)
The main headquarters for FCSC is located in the capital city of Nigeria. Precisely at No. 4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja.
While you may be worried or sceptical about the expenses, just know that the FCSC recruitment process is absolutely free on its website.
Furthermore, you must submit applications to the commission no later than six weeks from the date of announcement of the registration. You are to submit your application form in a sealed envelope and clearly specifying the Ministry and post applied for.
The following recipient should be addressed on the envelope: Hon. Chairman, Federal Civil Service Commission, 4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja.
Note: For the avoidance of doubt, completion/submission of applications is FREE and at no cost to applicants.
- http www vacancy fedcivilservice gov ng
- federal civil service commission portal
- vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/application form
- federal civil service commission recruitment portal
- federal civil service commission recruitment 2019/2020
- vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng login
- federal civil service recruitment portal
- federal civil service commission salary structure
GOOD DAY SIR/MA
HAVE YOU HELD ABOUT RICH CONNECT TRUST INVESTMENT…?
RICH CONNECT TRUST INVESTMENT is a matrix system which give you DOUBLE of your CAPITAL back in ( 45 Minutes ) after Registrations
RICH CONNECT PACKAGES
NOTE: we credit your account after 45mins of Your Registeration
RICH CONNECT TRUST Investment is a company duely registered under the Coporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria and certified fraud free to do business in Nigeria by the Economic Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC). This is a Nigerian network marketing company founded by Okafor Alex Monye with it’s Head Quarter’s. The company takes pride in the fact that it stands out amongst other network marketing companies. It has the best compensation plan, affordable and effective services, systems that keeps her customers coming back for more. When you join this company, you get more than their outstanding services.
ITS SIMPLE HERE!!!!!!!
We trade with hard currency here like bit coin we make 3tripple of your donation and send you you two part and we benefit one part Example if you invest with 100k within 25mins we make profit of 300k then send 200k to you then profit 100k This is not mmm where they merge people to donate for each other
You pay directly to us and we credit you directly
Contact Mrs. GOODLUCK TIMOTHY
NOTE:- YOU GET CREDITED BACK IN LESS THAN 45 MINUTES.
CHAT US-UP IF INTEREST FILL YOUR FORM AND START EARNING
NOTE: You can finish reading this and decide not to take the necessary actions, but the next time you want to complain about not having money, just know that you are on your own problem.