The Nigerian Custom service has approved the appointment of Joseph Attah as the acting public relations officer of the service.
This was contained in a publication by the NCS in their official facebook page.
According to the announcement; “Following the redeployment of the former Public Relations Officer (PRO) of the Service, DC Wale Adeniyi, the Comptroller-General of Customs has approved the appointment of Assistant Comptroller of Customs, Joseph Attah as the Ag. Public Relations Officer”.
“Until his appointment, AC Attah has been the Service Deputy PRO and had served in various capacities at Border Stations, Seaports, Airports, Excise and the Intelligence Unit of the Service before his deployment to the PR Unit”.
CHECK OUT THESE INTERESTING STORIES:
- Security Operatives Raid Patience Jonathan’s home in Abuja
- NNPC Wins Best Website, Social Media Interaction Award
- No plastic, only contaminated rice in Nigeria – NAFDAC
- Nigerian Customs CG approves redeployment of 8 ACGs, 238 DCs
- Vehicles Trapped At Nigeria’s Borders As Import Ban Begins
- 4 ways to handle children while visiting public places in Nigeria
- Nigeria Customs revenue drops by 0.5%
- Nigeria Customs intercepts bags of plastic rice
- Sokoto proposes N204.23bn budget for 2017
- Avoid night travelling this yuletide, FRSC warns
- JUST IN: Ndume removed as Senate Leader, Lawal takes over
- CBT, Sterling Bank partner on JAMB 2017 registration
- NIMASA promotes 76 management staff, others
- FUNAAB Recalls 23 Sacked Members of Staff
- FG Begins Free Medical Services For Poor Nigerians
- Director, 9 Others Suspended Over Fraud In Kano State Ministry Of Finance
- Imported Vehicles: Nigerians Will Face Hard Times in 2017 – Dealers
- NAFDAC Clears The Air On Seized ‘Plastic Rice’
- Reps approve N126.4bn 2016 budget for FIRS
- New Radio Station Based In Calabar, FAD FM Is Recruiting