By Providence Emmanuel
RenMoney Micofinance Bank Limited, a consumer finance organization focused on bridging the gap between credit and cash flow, has launched a social media campaign, #LiveDifferent to boost access to its financial solutions.
Speaking on the campaign, Executive Director, RenMoney, Mr. Ian Abrahams, advised Nigerians to see a future where money would not be a limitation to their dreams and choose to #LiveDifferent this year.
According to him, “We want people to change their approach to life and living; we want them to understand that with the right financial partner like RenMoney, they can achieve their life goals. It was Albert Einstein who said it is insanity to keep doing the same thing and expect a different result and this is why RenMoney MFB Limited, has issued this challenge to Nigerians to #LiveDifferent in this 2017.”
Comprising of a series of engaging, motivating and inspiring activities spread throughout the year, the #LiveDifferent campaign which went live on January 1, 2017 invites Nigerians to take the “I choose to #LiveDifferent” pledge with RenMoney and work hand in hand with the brand to ensure that those pledges are fulfilled before the end of the year.
CHECK OUT THESE INTERESTING STORIES:
- NYSC Raises Alarm on Redeployment Scam
- Former Miss Anambra, Chidinma Okeke to meet alleged blackmailer in court
- Top tips for brand building and business marketing with Snapchat in Nigeria
- Adopt New Business Strategies Or Lose Jobs, ARIAN Tells Insurance Agents
- 4 brilliant ways Nigerians can increase visibility on LinkedIn
- NNPC Wins Best Website, Social Media Interaction Award
- Police arrest Pretty Mike for dehumanizing young ladies
- Nigerian Guild of Editors Condemn Arrest Of Premium Times’ Journalists
- Buhari praises Nigerian media
- Arrival – The Multiple Award winning Sci-Fi Film breaking Barriers
- Fake News, New Media And The Nigerian Military
- MedView Airline shares go public on the NSE
- MMM Nigeria: No Money In Circulation As System Freezes Out Mavrodians
- StarTimes revamps Basic Bouquet with additional channels
- Buhari Not On Sick Bed In London – Presidency
- Presidency Starts First Batch Of N5,000 Monthly Payments To One Million Poorest, Vulnerable Nigerians
- Excitement As N-Power Beneficiaries Gets December Salary
- FG Issues Warning On Illegal Collections Of Fees From Npower Beneficiaries
- How NAF boss converted NIMASA emergency fund – EFCC
- Buhari’s Rumoured Death: NLC denies call on Mr President to address nation
The views and opinions expressed here are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Financial Watch. Every investment and trading move involves risk. You should conduct your own research when making a decision.
Be the first to comment