Bank Account opening requirements for tier three kyc – The tier three level of KYC in Nigerian bank account is the highest level of accounts made for the fully banked individuals, what this means is that this level of account requires full details of the account holder as they poses more risk to the bank than the tier one and the tier two.
Accounts under tier three can be savings or current account, basically the following documents are required to run a tier three account in Nigeria:
- A valid primary ID card
- National Identification Number (NIN)
- A valid means of address verification
- Full details of source(s) of funding the account
- Reference letter
- One passport photograph
- Duly filled account opening and mandate form
In most cases banks may have to reconfirm these documents by documenting a visitation report on the address, and cross-checking the ID cards with NIMC.
THRESH HOLD AND TURNOVER LIMIT
There is no limit to the cumulative balance and single deposit in a tier three account, however, for mobile/internet banking, there is single transfer limit of N100,000 and a maximum daily limit of N1,000,000.
Below is the full circular as issued by CBN on the tier three accounts:
[embeddoc url=”http://www.financialwatchngr.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/TIER-three-KYC.docx” viewer=”microsoft”]
CHECK OUT THESE INTERESTING STORIES:
- Nigerian bank employee grades and levels
- How to open a business account in Nigerian Banks
- How to open an estate account in nigerian banks
- FG mulls using TSA to fund 2017 budget
- Nigeria To Establish Aviation University
- OPEC warns Oil industry can’t afford declining investment in 2017
- CBN says bank 30 Million customers registered on BVN
- World Economics declares Nigerian economy out of recession, growing strongly
- Buhari Appoints New Board And Executive Management For Rural Electrification Agency
- State Governor returns N500m of Paris Debt money
how sure is this and what are testimonies to prove coz i dont joke with my money
*GOOD DAY MA/SIR*
Have you had about *LAVITA RICCA INVESTMENT* ? am not talking about MMM or Ponzi SCHEME
lavita is a matrix system which give you DOUBLE of your CAPITAL back in (45 min) after registration
NOTE: we credit your account after 45min after registeration.
Lavita Ricca International is a company duely registered under the Coporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria and certified fraud free to do business in Nigeria by the Economic Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC). This is a Nigerian network marketing company founded by Mr. Ifeanyi Alex Monye with it’s Head Quarter’s. The company takes pride in the fact that it stands out amongst other network marketing companies. It has the best compensation plan, affordable and effective services, systems that keeps her customers coming back for more. When you join this company, you get more than their outstanding services.
CONTACT NAME:- ELIZABETH TINA
ITS SIMPLE HERE !!!!!!!
We trade with hard currency here like bit coin we make 3tripple of your donation and send you you two part and we benefit one part Example if you invest with 20k within 45mins we make profit of 60k then send 40k to you then profit 20k. This is not mmm where they merge people to donate for each other
You pay directly to us and we credit you directly.
Note:you get credited in less than 45mins.
CHAT US-UP IF INTEREST FILL YOUR FORM AND START EARNING
NOTE: You can finish reading this and decide not to take the necessary actions, but the next time you want to complain about not having money, just know that you are on your own problem. ?